The Chester County Planning Commission will conduct a virtual public meeting about the Southern Chester County Circuit Trail Feasibility Study on July 14, 2020 from 7:00pm – 9:00pm. The goal of the study is to identify a route where a continuous, multi-use trail between Oxford and Chadds Ford could feasibly be developed. The project intends to connect the communities along the Route 1 corridor to each other and to the Greater Philadelphia region’s trail network, the Circuit. For more information and to register for the virtual meeting, visit https://sccct-public-meeting.eventbrite.com/.
Please also take a brief survey regarding the project. It is open until the end of July.
Here is a link to the English survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SCCCT-English
Here is a link to the Spanish survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SCCCT-Spanish
Route 82 (Union Street) Milling and Paving to begin on June 14th through approximately June 28th. There will be lane restrictions on Route 82 from Cedarcroft Road through the Borough to Hillendale Road in Kennett Township. The work will be done in both daytime hours and overnight hours (7 p.m. – 5 a.m.) Please use caution!
Route 82 (South Union St.) will be closed on Tuesday June 9, 2020, between Cedar Street and South Street to ALL TRAFFIC for a pipe replacement. Rte 82 will be closed from Cypress to South St. for ALL TRUCK traffic. Road closure will be from 9 AM until approximately 1 PM. Please follow posted detour Route.
As you may know, Chester County will enter the yellow phase beginning tomorrow on Friday, June 5th. Here are some highlights about what that means for us:
- Stay at Home Order is lifted.
- Gatherings of less than 25 people are permitted.
- Small businesses may reopen for in-person services but must follow CDC guidelines and limit the number of customers inside the store.
- Curbside services are permitted and encouraged for small businesses.
- Restaurants may serve patrons outside.
This is a huge accomplishment and a reflection of the many sacrifices we have all made over the past three months.
Como sabrán, el condado de Chester entrará en la fase amarilla a partir de hoy, 5 de junio. Aquí hay algunos puntos destacados sobre lo que eso significa para nosotros.
- El orden de quedarse en casa ha terminado
- Se permiten reuniones de menos de 25 personas.
- Las pequeñas empresas pueden reabrir sus servicios en persona, pero deben seguir las guias del cdc y limitar el número de clientes dentro de la tienda.
- Restaurantes pueden servir a clientes afuera.
Este es un gran logro y un reflejo de los muchos sacrificios que todos hemos realizado en los últimos tres meses.
June 2, 2020 General Primary Election
- Chester County Voter Services
- Polling Locations for Primary Election Day - search by address
- Mail in Ballot Status Inquiry